Although any and every job can be depressing, but there are some jobs which are more depressing than others. These jobs are more prone to depress a person compared to rest other normal jobs, which makes it one of the strong and obvious reasons on why one should never take up on them. Well, have a look at most depressing jobs in the world, which no one would like to take up.
1. Nursing profession is the most depressing job in the world where psychologists have evaluated various aspects to contributing towards this profession. Few times, when the patient is suffering more than usual or is likely to die depression in nurses continues.
2. People engaged in food service are likely to be more depressed after the nursing profession. The reason is very less wages and more labor work in the occupation including standing hours at a single place.
3. Public transit drivers are one of major targets to dealing with highest rate of depression as they need to deal with rude, arrogant, sometimes drunken people throughout day, many months, and years too.
4. Social workers are there to help others but there is 11% of people suffering from serious mental illness because they are more habituated of helping others rather than caring for themselves.
5. Those who work in the industry of legal services are not always happy about their day job and they are people who are often dealing with higher rates of depression.
6. People working as manufacturers are likely to face depression due to bad and hazardous environment. They also get fewer payments and sometime they feel themselves as machine.
7. Real Estate Agents are constantly working in a target-driven environment where their income is truly based on commission which they get only after extra efforts. Due to their stressful career, they lead to depressed life.
8. Engineering have been proved as one of the most depressing degree to be attained in the first stage and people working as engineers have higher rate of suicides than other professions.
9. Working as a teacher is declared as one of the depressing jobs as they have to face various hurdles and problems everyday while attempting to make their teaching fun and tempting. However many teachers are happier with their chosen profession, but some become speedily cynical.
10. People in maintenance and ground work fields are believed to experience frequent bouts of depression due to the fact that they would be offered work only when required.
Do you know some more depressing jobs?