It’s the wedding season all around and here we would talk about Punjabi wedding! Punjabi wedding is a complete mix of emotions, fun and love! And here are few things you see in a Punjabi wedding
1. And there you spot a Punjabi groom wearing big garlands made of currency notes!
2. The first and the never ending ritual in Punjabi wedding is the “note ferna” which starts from bundles and bundles of notes.
3. If you are done with food and dancing, the only thing you want is Daaru! A Punjabi wedding without Daaru is surely incomplete.
4. And then you get to see some cool nagin moves on the dance floor.
5. Here is a perfect place to spot beautiful – so beautiful Punjabi girls around
6. Mom’s are busy searching a perfect bride or groom for their children!
7. Joote do, paise lo.. The favourite rasam for the ladki-walas
8. Tera number agla hai is the most patent dialogue you will hear in the wedding’
9. And here are the critics all around; they will always want better shaadi, better food, and better arrangement!
10. And the Punjabi wedding is the place where you see never ending journey of Barat!