Ranbir Kapoor is considered as the lover boy and chocolate boy in Bollywood, who is successful making his place due to his charm and personality. Although Ranbir has made his place due to his tertiary blessing, we cannot ignore the charm, hard work and acting prowess in him. Here we mention you some interesting facts about Ranbir Kapoor you should know.
1. He is named after his grandfather Raj Kapoor, whose real name was Ranbir. Raj is the middle name of all Kapoor brothers.
2. Ranbir worked as an assistant director to Rishi Kapoor for his first directorial venture, Aa Ab Laut Chalein, and accompanied him to United States for the shooting.
3. Ranbir’s mom Neetu Kapoor is on his speed dial and she even cuts his nails.
4. Ranbir is quite brand conscious and he buys his home slippers from Prada
5. Ranbir’s childhood crush was Imran Khan’s wife Avantika Malik
6. He still receives 1500 pocket money per week from his mom, Neetu Kapoor.
7. The boy drank his father’s after shave by mistake and was immediately rushed to the hospital to get his stomach pumped.
8. Ranbir loves to read biographies and autobiographies.
9. Ranbir’s character in Barfi was inspired from Charlie Chaplin and Mr Bean.
10. Ranbir joined the film industry because he always wanted to endorse his favorite brand of cola.
So, did you know about them?