Bus drivers can be concluded as the best drivers in India, they can find their own way and drive the impossible. Have a look at these 15 pictures of bus drivers of India which will make you to believe they possess real set of skills.
1. Have a look at Bara-lacha la Bus Service, which is a mountainous pass at an elevation of 4,890 m.
2. Bus Drivers at Munnar road, drive the impossible in this steep and narrow Zig Zag way from Kochi.
3. Drivers in Kunzum La Road posses a skillful art of driving which is at elevation of 4,590 m.
4. Kinnaur Road is a scientific cliff hanging drive through the bottomless Baspa river gorge in Sangla Valley.
5. Driving at Saach Pass road, which is a pass at elevation of 4,420 m.
6. Bus Driving at Khardung La Road, which is a mountain pass located in Ladakh region.
7. Driving at terrifying Keylong-Kishtwar Road, located in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
8. Driving at Rohtang Pass Road, which is located at height of 3979m above the sea level on the eastern Pir Panjal Range of Himalaya.
9. Driving at Jalori Pass road is really dangerous, being situated at an elevation of 10,800 ft. above the sea level.
10. Kolli hills road is an extreme dangerous mountain road, with a length of 46.7 km, including 70 continuous hairpin bends.