Indian cinema is a mix of various kinds of genres of films ranging from romance, to action, to hilarious comedy. However, certain movies are not able to grasp the attention of the audience as well as it should ! Here are 10 such movies that are profusely under-rated, that are worth a watch –
1) Mardaani – A movie about the courage and fight of one woman against a big social evil, is a definite watch !
2) Guzaarish – This movie talks about a very rare but prevalent phenomena – Euthanasia… and should definitely be on your ‘to-watch’ list.
3) Finding Fanny – A light and crisp comedy… this one is worth a watch.
4) Holiday – A thrilling action-comedy, and one that reminds us about the true sense of patriotism… this is a great movie, especially for Akshay Kumar fans !!
5) Masaan – This movie bagged the FIPRESCI Prize in the Cannes Film Festival and a Promising Future prize for debut films… A MUST WATCH !
6) Manjhi – The Mountain Man – Based on a true story, this movie is a soul-stirring sensation, and definitely deserves to be appreciated.
7) Angry Indian Goddesses – This is not only an important movie, it is also a whole load of fun. If you still haven’t watched it, then you really need to… !
8) Do Dooni Chaar – A hilarious family comedy, with an amazing cast.. this movie will make you roll on your bellies with its innocent direction.
9) Oye Lucky Lucky Oye – Although being a ‘below average grosser’ at the Box Office… this is probably one of the classiest comedies of Indian Cinema !
10) Udaan – One of the most sensational ‘coming of age’ movies… this one is definitely worth a watch for teenagers and young adults.