Gone are the days when girls used to figure low on the list of achievers than boys. Today, girls are not just giving the boys a run for their money but also for fame, success and accomplishments. Let’s find out how have the girls become so intelligent and have started outshining the boys like never before.
1. Girls are intrinsically bookworms
Ever wondered why the novel industry of India is doing a roaring business? Well, now you have the answer.
2. Don’t keep jazzing around like boys
Wandering or loitering is like a birthright for boys. How many girls do you see whiling away? Not many, right?
3. Most girls don’t love video games
It goes unsaid that almost all boys love playing video games and spend a hell lot of time on it. One cannot say the same for girls though.
4. Many admirers at their beck and call
How long have you seen a girl struggling over a sum for? Long before such a problem could bother them, they already have solutions coming in from all sides.
5. Every school girl wants to be a doctor upon growing up unlike boys who aspire to be cricketers or actors
6. Even coffee shops don’t have any qualm in letting girls sit inside and study for long hours
7. Girls pay undivided attention in classes unlike the boys who are busy hatching plans to woo the girls while the long-drawn-out lectures go on
8. Girls watch news while the boys keep their eyes glued on ‘Fashion TV’
That day is just a wink away when Fashion TV would have the maximum viewership coming from India, thanks to the ever-increasing fan base here.
9. Girls hit the books when the boys hit the gym in a bid to become the next ‘Arnold
10. If a girl makes ‘Shakespeare’ her role model, a boy hero-worships ‘Emraan Hashmi’