What comes to your mind when you hear the word road trip? ZNMD? Right! Road trip with friends or alone are just plain fun! Witnessing amazing views, exploring the unknown, eating at odd places is what we need to do more often. How can road trips be complete without songs? Forget the crappy, noisy, non-nonsensical Yo-Yo Honey Singh songs. Here are songs which you must have in the playlist-
1. Dil dhadakane do- Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara. (ZNMD)
‘Hey ey Chalo na.. Dhunde sheher naya’ Enough said!
2. O gujariya.
Hungama hogaya- Queen.
Don’t forget to do the iconic Kangana thumka with this!
3. Ik junoon- New York.
‘Bekhudi bekhudi bekhudu… har taraf, har taraf’
4. Ilaahi- Yeh jawaani hai deewani. *Puts shades* *Feels like Ranbir Kapoor*
5. Yun hi chala chal- Swades.
‘Badi rangeen hai yeh duniya….’
6. Aao millo chale- Jab we met.
7. Dil chahta hai- Dil chahta hai.
‘Masti me rahe dooba dooba humesha samaan….’
8. Aazadiyan. *Puts head out of the window*
Theme. *Deep thoughts*
Imagine this playing during night!
Kahani khatam hai.- Udaan.
9. Aye udi udi.
O humdum- Saathiya.
Such a peppy number! *Dances*
10. Tanha dil- Shaan
‘Jaane yeh raahein ab le jaaengi kahan….’
What more songs can you add to this? Let us know in the comment section.