If you are going to travel anytime then it’s good to remember and know the customs of different cultures of different countries.
1. Laughing Loud With Your Mouth Open And Teeth Exposed Is Seen As Extremely Rude In Japan.
2. Do Not Bring Wine To A Dinner Party In Germany As It Can Be Seen As Against The Wine That Your Hosts Have In Their Home.
3. Blowing Your Nose In Public Is Considered As Rude in Japan As Well As America.
4. In Countries Like China And Even India, Opening Gift In Front Of The Person Who Gave It To You Is Not Good.
5. Crossing Fingers In Other Countries Is Seen As Good Luck, But In Vietnam, It Is Seen As A Crude Symbol for a Woman’s Privates.
6. Not Wearing Surgical Masks When You Are Sick Is Considered Rude As The Germs Can Spread.
7. Being On Time Is Actually Considered Rude In Some European Countries. They Don’t Like People Coming At The Right Time For A Party.
8. Giving A Tip In Some Asian And European Countries Is Considered As Rude.
9. Speaking With Your Hands In Pocket Is Seen As Disrespectful In Korea.
10. Chewing Gum In Singapore, France, Switzerland And Luxembourg is seen as socially unattractive and rude.