10 Things You Do Every Day That Are Bad For Your Health
In our everyday life we do a lot of things without thinking much about them. Some of those things can be really bad for our health, but we think of them as normal. We created a list of 10 things we do every day that are bad for our health.
1. Sitting shortens your life.
If you spend most of your time sitting there are higher risk of you catching heart diseases and cancer.
2. Skinny Jeans can cause nerve damage.
Wearing tight pants can compress the lateral femoral cutaneous nerve.
3. Wearing a tie puts pressure on your eyes.
A study of 40 men found that adjusting slightly uncomfortable for just three minutes increased intraocular pressure, the primary reason of glaucoma.
4. 25% of soap dispensers in public restrooms are contaminated with bacteria.
5. Smartphones kill your ability to relax.
6. Intense exercise can cause a man’s genitals to shrink and even retract up into his body.
7. Staying indoors is killing your sex drive.
Spending time in the sunshine bathes the body in Vitamin-D , which raises testosterone production.
8. Prolonged exposure to bright lights can make you sick.
9. Boredom is bad for your heart.
London researchers found that men with dull, challenging jobs were at higher risk for heart attack.
10. Daily showering makes you more likely to get sick.
Constant showering and bathing strip off the skin’s horny layer and leave us more susceptible to disease.