Got a taste of what it is to eat non-veg if you are a brahmin? Here are some more.
1. “YOU ARE A BRAHMIN AND YOU EAT NON VEG?”
The expressions are priceless.
2. “You are so going to hell!”
3. “Your parents know?”
Why does that even matter?
4. “Paap lagega! Dharm brasht ho!”
I’ll deal with that up there, okay?
5. “Aren’t you like guilty?”
Oh shut up.
6. “I can’t believe this. I mean look at you!!”
Hi, basically I am a human too. Nice to meet you.
7. “Does your sibling/spouse eat non veg too?”
Yes, wholesale mein paap lagega.
8. “Aren’t brahmins supposed to be vegetarians?”
Nope, coastal brahmins eat non veg, its common practice.
9. “When you fall ill, you’ll know because its such a sin”
10. “You cook at home?”
May be, may be not. Why do you care?
Agree? Tag your non-veg eating brahmin friends 😉 (And their family too if they don’t know about it 😛 )