Rakshabandhan is the day when we celebrate the bond of love between Brothers and Sisters. It’s also known as Rakhi Purnima as it falls on Purnima. A sister ties ‘Rakhi’ which represents the bond of love and asks him to take care of her in the form of ‘Raksha’. In this modern era, sisters make a whopping amount of money and all the boys worry about getting ‘Bhaizoned’ by random girls.
We at RVCJ have made the festival of joy, a bit more joyful by creating these memes. Let’s have a look.
1. That Awkward Moment When Your Crush Says “Happy Raksha Bandhan”
2. For Everyone Who’ve been Successful. LUCKY GUYS!!
3. Absolutely Better To Stay At Home
4. That’s How Girls Feel On Raksha Bandhan
5. It’s Not Just About Protecting Your Sister, It’s About Respecting Other Girls As Well
6. Dear Boys.
7. To Those Who Protect Us
8. Shortest Love Story!
9. Getting Out Of Money On Raksha Bandhan
10. Valentines Pe Aata Hu, RakshaBandhan Pe Nahi
12. I Become Usain Bolt
13. Ye Haath De De Thakur!!
14. Haath Katwa Liye
15. Single Boys..
16. Waah Bhai waah
17. That Moment
18. Dear Girls, Please Understand
We at RVCJ wish each and every one of you a very happy ‘Raksha Bandhan’, hoping that everyone will take care of their sister in the best way they can. Do not forget to share with your sister/Brothers/friends and let us know your views about the articles by writing in the comments section below.