We Indians are simply great at just everything. For instance, take the example of international brands. In India, you can find at least one Desi product of all the famous brands which is sold in the name of international by making few changes either in the spelling or in the logo.
Below are 20 International Brands In Desi Look Will Leave You Stunned:
1. Google sells pan wali candy? I’m lovin’ it!
2. First ever iPhone with a keypad – Sirf iPhone naam rakh dene se kuch bhi nahi bik jata
3. Ye to pehchan me hi nahi aa raha hai. Jyada chedchad kar di hai spelling ke saath
4. Seems a new product is launched by the makers of Bisleri
5. This star looks like the hologram of sale, sale, sale
6. Levi’s sells Lungis?
7. Everything gets sold off in the name of Adidas
8. Adidas has many spellings here.
9. Nokia is now dealing in bricks after mobile phones.
10. WhatsApp, Facebook and Apple on Saaris too? What an idea sir ji!