We all love our friends. The best thing about having good friends is that one can be completely honest with them. The best friends can be differentiated from the ordinary ones by words like Harami, Fenku, Haiwan which we use to compliment them. So, today we are sharing 7 such instances which most of you will relate to and say #DostBanaHaiwan because they deserve this special treatment. Have a look:
1. Dost becomes Haiwan when he/she forgets to tag in the social media posts.
2. Sometimes they just know how to make us feel embarrassed.
3. Because GOA trips never happen in reality.
4. It is the worst feeling when they find your alternative.
5. Never let your friends know the people you hate.
6. I repeat, NEVER.
7. Because they think that your food belongs to them completely.
Talking about the show, Haiwan: The Monster features the story of long-cherished friendships and a love triangle that sees a bromance turn to bad blood! The show premiered on 31st August and has extraordinary cast including Riddhima Pandit, Ankit Mohan, Param Singh, Hiten Tejwani, Dalljiet Kaur, Manini Misra among others.
You can watch the journey of the biggest monster of television every Saturday and Sunday at 7:00 PM only on Zee TV!