8 Of The Most Expensive Bikes In The World That Will Make You Go Wow
Bikes are mostly considered as the most popular vehicle and rides that a person mostly has. When we are actually talking about “bikes” we assume they are cheaper than rest other vehicles and hence everyone can afford it easily. But if market is to be researched properly, you would actually discover how a bike can burn a big hole in your pockets. They are expensive, really expensive. Have a look at some of the most expensive bikes known to man.
1. The starting price of Dodge Tomahawk V10 Superbike is 3 crore due to its exclusive edition and special features.
2. Ecosse Titanium Series FE Ti XX would cost Approx Rs 1.64 crore and the latest creation in Titanium series FE Ti XX is billed as the most expensive motorcycle in the world.
3. Macchia Nera Concept Bike M16 would cost you approximately around Rs 1.27 crore.
4. Icon Sheene Superbike would cost you approximately around 90 lakh to 1 crore.
5. The cost of MTT Y2K Superbike Price is approximately Rs 96 lakh.
6. Cost of MV-Augusta F4CC approximately would be 72-75 lakh.
7. CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide would cost you around 25 -30 lakh.
8. Price of CVO Street Glide would be upto 21-22 lakh.
Would you like to add some more in the list?