Meet Sini Shetty, The Miss India World 2022 Who Is A Trained Bharatanatyam Dancer Too
Sini Shetty, the beautiful 21 years old girl from Karnataka is the new Miss India World 2022 as she won the VLCC Femina Miss India competition which was held on Sunday night at Jio World Convention Centre, Mumbai.
The contest was judged by Dino Morea, Malaika Arora, Neha Dhupia, former cricketer Mithali Raj, choreographer Shiamak Davar and designers Rohit Gadhi and Rahul Khanna. There were some other Bollywood celebs who were present at the occasion such as Kriti Sanon, Rajkummar Rao, etc. Sini Shetty was crowned by Manasa Varanasi, the Femina Miss India 2021.
The second position went to Rubal Shekhawat (Rajasthan) while Shinata Chauhan from Uttar Pradesh came third in the competition.
Sini Shetty will be representing the country at the 71st Miss World pageant so let us tell you some facts about the diva:
1. Sadanand Shetty and Hema Shetty are the parents of this beautiful girl who basically is from Bengaluru but was born in Mumbai in the year 2000.
2. Sini completed her schooling from St. Dominic Savio Vidyalaya, Mumbai, after which she graduated from SK Somaiya College.
3. During her graduation, she participated in many extra-curricular activities such as dancing and singing and she also started trying her luck in modeling.
4. Soon she modeled for various good brands such as Pantaloons, Airtel, Free Fire, etc. and also walked the ramp for many fashion designers.
5. After graduation, she got herself enrolled in Chartered Financial Analyst course as she wished to make a career in accountancy and finance.
6. Sini is also a trained Bharatanatyam dancer who started learning from the age of 4 and her training got completed when she was 14 yrs old.
7. Sini Shetty has now joined the club of some very gorgeous ladies such as Lara Dutta, Sarah Jane Dias, Sandhya Chib, Nafisa Joseph and Rekha Hande who have made Karnataka proud by winning the beauty pageant.
Congratulations Sini Shetty!