Micromax always gives awesome handsets at awesome prices but this time they did something unbelievable. You won’t believe me when I’ll show you the specifications for their upcoming low-budget handset. I would say, “They nailed it.” Let’s get straight into the phone and its specification.
- It does take cues from the designs of OnePlusOne but it also follows the design trend of budget Micromax devices. The back is made of plastic and is glossy. The device has physical buttons.
- The device has a 5.5″ display with a resolution of 1280*720 with Gorilla Glass 3 on top of it.
- The internals of the device is just fantastic. It has a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615(8-cores) chip clocked at 1.5GHz, 2GB DDR3 ram and 16GB internal memory.
- It runs a skinned version of Android Kitkat(ver 4.4) from Cyanogen(ver 11). The skinned version has lots of customization options. However the hardware may be 64-bit but the software is still 32-bit and that’s why Micromax has already promised Lollipop update for this device within a month or so.
- The handset sports a 13MP rear camera which features a Sony EXMOR CMOS sensor and it has 5MP camera at the front with wide angle lenses for taking care of your selfies.
6.THE MOST IMPORTANT PART – PRICE
- So, what’s the price? Is it 15K , 20K or 25K?
You’re gonna bang your head straight into the wall after seeing the price which is a mere 8,999/-
The name of the device is “Micromax Yureka”. Micromax has got everything right this time and they have a device which will surely go “Out Of Stock” within few minutes. It will be available for sale from January onwards. Let us know if you’re gonna pick up one?