We can not really deny the fact that we judge people we come across in our day to day life. But what do you think are you right? Are you even good at judging? Lets see how best can you judge! The photographer, Joel Parés has done an amazing work by producing two sharp contrasting pictures to make us all realize how bad we are at judging people and we all need to STOP JUDGING!!! Have a look at this great work by the artist.
1. Jefferson Moon – Harvard Graduate
2. Sahar Shaleen – New York City Nurse
3. Jack Johnson – Full-Time Pastor/Missionary
4. Edgar Gonzalez – CEO of A Fortune 500 Company
5. Sammie Lee – Stanford Graduate School Student
6. Jacob Williams – Iraq Combat Veteran
7. Jane Nguyen – Widowed Mother of 3 Kids
8. Joseph Messer – iPhone App Inventor Worth Millions
9. Ben Alvarez – Founder Of Family Outreach Program
10. Alexander Huffman – World Famous Painter
Share your thoughts and opinions on this issue in the comment section below.