Here we mention you few things that can happen to your body if you don’t sleep for more than 24 hours!
1. Sleeping for less than five hours or perhaps not sleeping for more than 24 hours have adverse effect over heart. Various study says, the risk of coronary heart diseases increase by not getting enough sleep.
2. Executive control, including memory, decision-making, reasoning, and problem solving suffers along with reaction time and alertness after a night without sleep.
3. If you don’t get enough sleep, you become kind of forgetful which means there is an impact on learning and memorising things. It is therefore suggested to avoid late night study a day before exams.
4. People who slept less than five hours each night over the course of the three-year they were more likely to gain weight and eventually become obese.
5. Along with weight, the risk of diabetes increase with decrease in sleep. Each time you are deprived of sleep, there is an increased risk of diabetes.
6. People who don’t sleep long suffer with looks too. They have more of fine lines, wrinkles, looseness over skin and dark circles over face. So it is necessary to sleep well.
7. When you don’t sleep for more than 24 hours, you actually feel like you are drunk! Now you won’t be able to play your favourite video game too.
8. Recent study suggested that your sperm count decreases with decrease hour of sleep.