India recently completed its 68 Years of Independence and entered in its 69th Year. But did things change in India in these 6 decades? Did India taste the real fruit of Freedom yet? Let me take you through certain facts about India.
1. In India even today 47% of the girls are married even before attaining 18 Years of age.
2. Reports about Child Labor suggest that one in every eleven child in India works on a tea stall, hotels, etc
3. This is shocking but without any official war situation arising in India since Kargil in 1999, India had already lost over 4000 soldiers.
4. In India a child dies every Minute.
5. India had witnessed over Eight thousand communal violence since 2002.
6. India is in the Top 5 List of countries, in which it is dangerous to be born as a woman.
7. About 40% of India’s population still in the 21st century donot have access to modern Medication
8. Over a 100 Million Indians sleep Hungry every night in India.
9. With one among the top rated crimes in India, India witnesses One Incident of domestic violence in every 5 Minutes.
10. Worst of all in the year 2014 about 309 acid attack cases were registered.
Sounds weird right? India an Independent Country and a rapidly developing country still faces problems which persisted before Independence.
This video by ISOBAR INDIA takes into account all the problems India faces and leaves a strong message at the end. And all by just using our National Anthem. Watch the video:
Share the video and comment your views on the video in the comment box given below.