Besides understanding and commitment, a relationship needs much more than you think. Here’s why teenage relationships fail inevitably.
1.Because kids get serious way too quickly
2. Because they feel that they have found “the one” already
3. Because you give your partner the responsibility to make you happy
4. Because you prefer lovey-dovey texting over actual verbal communication
5. Because for you, it’s all a fairy tale and you expect our partner to be perfect
6. Because you get way too possessive for your partner
7. And it all gets very filmy
8. Because of insecurity issues
9. Because you are not willing to accept the flaws of your partner
10. Because we all are kids and we are stupid at that age.
If you liked the article, feel free to mention your views in the comment section below.