“Europe without Greece is like a child without a birth certificate.”- Valery Giscard said. Have a look at few of the amazing facts about the beautiful city-
1. Around 85% Greek people own their accommodation.
2. Greece has one of the lowest divorce rates in the whole world.
3. The maximum distance between any point in Greece and the sea is 85 miles.
4. First nude scene in the European Cinema history was included in a Greek movie.
5. Athens is one of the oldest cities in the world.
6. Mount Olympus is believed to be the home of the Olympian Gods and Goddesses.
7. It is obligatory for all Greek men to serve for around one year in the Greek national forces.
8. Originally, Santa Claus was Greek.
9. Greece has one of the lowest suicide rates.
10. Around 16.5 million tourists visit Greece each year.
Don’t forget to leave your response in the comment section below.