Pack your bags! We’re going stadium hopping!
1. Allianz Arena, Bayern Munich:
Don’t be alarmed just by the green colour of the stadium. It changes to Red and Blue and Black too!
2. San Siro, AC Milan and Inter Milan:
The closest a football stadium can look to a Colosseum!
3. Nou Camp, FC Barcelona:
One of the largest stadiums in the world! Picturesque!
4. Santiago Bernabeu, Real Madrid C.F:
Another majestic stadium hosted by Spain’s capital!
5. Juventus Stadium, Juventus:
Hosts games played by Juventus. Another beautiful stadium!
6. Wembley, London:
Hosts games played by England and the F.A Cup Semi-finals and Finals! A place you must, must visit in your lifetime!
7. Parc Des Princes, PSG:
Located in Paris, one of the most beautiful stadiums in Europe! Another place to put in your must visit list.
8. Stade Louis II, AS Monaco:
Another beautiful stadium in France, it gives a royal feel to the stadium!
9. Salt Lake Stadium, Kolkata:
With a capacity of 120,000, the Yubabharti Krirangan is the largest stadium of the country! Humlog kisi cheez mein peeche nahi rehte. 😉
10. Old Trafford, Manchester United:
To put it simply, heaven on earth! 🙂