Disclaimer- Do not go through this post if you adulate any actor or actress and/if you are easily butt hurt.
Bollywood, no doubt has given us masterpieces but there is an endless list of 100- crore movies which are absolutely piece of crap. There are many so called movies which were declared ‘box office hit’ with hundreds of crores collection, but had no story, non-nonsensical dialogues and don’t even talk about the songs! Just because they featured some popular actor, they’ve managed to create a ‘history’ in cinema.
Let’s check the list-
1. Kick- Salman Khan is enough to drive people into theaters but, all he did was to play a wannabe superhero. Sorry Bhai-ke-logs, but that is true!
2. Dabangg and the sequel. – No story. Glorification of hero and that’s all about it. Period.
3. Golmaal and the sequels.- The comedy sucked, nothing laughable in the entire movie!
4. Dhoom 3- This movie should take the cake. So many loopholes and the stunts were jaw dropping.. jaw dropping stupid!
5. Krrish 3- The level just went down after every sequel.
6. Finding fanny- I failed to understand the hype around the movie?
7. Chennai Express- The movie was about cars flying for no reason, irritating acting by SRK, idiotic lungi songs, and a villain.
8. Happy New Year- Even SRK fans hated it! The movie was painful to watch, the humor and acting was annoyingly bad, but of course Abhishek Bachchan didn’t have to do it purposefully. Did I mention the songs? The songs sucked.
9. Yeh Jawaani hai deewani- Okay, let’s face it. Movie was not even worth a one time watch; all the hype was probably because of the fact that two real life ex-s were going to play a reel life couple and of course, kiss.
10. Rowdy Rathore/ Boss- Why Akshay why? Why not more like Special 26 and Baby? Two exactly identical people who are not related, really? I am not going to buy this! Chaahe aunty ko hi bulalo.
What all movies do you think are overrated? Comment below.