We all stumble upon a lot of people that we think we can spend the rest of our lives with, but when the right one just comes along, things change in a way you’d never have expected them to !!! Here are 10 differences between the person you thought you loved, and the person who you actually love and hopefully spend your lives with –
1) You never have to go out of your way to impress them. They will always love you for whatever and however you are !
2) The times that you smile and laugh with them will remain uncountable, which will be the other way around with people you thought you loved.
3) Everything that you thought about being in love is, will not be of any use… they will surprise you. They will make your lives unexpected and interesting, but with a stability.
4) The person you thought you loved, will make you spend time understanding and analyzing him. But with ‘ THE ONE ‘, you won’t have to waste your time figuring out what they feel and think about you. Everything will be clear. They know you. They understand you. It will be effortless.
5) With the person you actually love, everything will fall into place on its own, while with the one you thought you loved, you kept arranging everything like a jigsaw puzzle.
6) Heart racing every time you see them ? Head pounding… stomach churning, HE’S NOT THE ONE. The one you actually love will make you feel grounded, comfortable. Like your heartbeat racing and slowing down simultaneously.
7) The person you thought you loved, will only be able to satisfy you physically. That passion would burn out. The one you actually love… can make you smile even in your dreams. He/she will affect you emotionally as well as physically.
8) Distance between would not matter if its true love. If it’s just lust, the space will extinguish your passions.
9) Their mood can only affect you so much, if its the one you thought you loved. But with the one you actually love, their happiness would be the reason you smile… and when they’re sad, all you will do will be to make them smile.
10) Last but the most important one… With the one you thought you loved, there will always be a doubt, a pause before you say ‘ I LOVE YOU ‘, or look at him, or call him etc … But with the one you truly love, there will never be any doubt, or pause, or uncertainty !