Bollywood & TV
10 Magnificent Locations In India Where SHAH RUKH KHAN’S Superhit Movies Were Shot
While the whole world is busy wishing Shah Rukh Khan on his 50th Birthday. We decided to treat his fans by bringing some information to them about their superstar’s movies. Shah Rukh Khan has been in bollywood industry for more than 23 years, and since then he has proved with each of his film that there can’t be another SRK in the industry.
We decided to take you on a tour to see these magnificent locations in India where Shah Rukh Khan’s superhit movies were shot
1. THE MUSTARD FIELD SCENE FROM THE MOVIE DILWALE DULHANIYA LE JAAYENGE WAS SHOT IN HARYANA ON NH8
2. A SCENE FROM CHENNAI EXPRESS WHERE DEEPIKA PADUKONE’S FAMILY STOPS THE TRAIN WAS SHOT AT ICONIC DUDHASAGAR FALLS
3. NURANANG FALLS IN ARUNACHAL PRADESH WAS BEAUTIFULLY CAPTURED IN THE MOVIE KOYLA
4. PURANA QILA, NEW DELHI IN VEER ZARA
5. WHO CAN FORGET THE ICONIC SONG “CHAIYYA CHAIYYA” FROM DIL SE. THE SONG SEQUENCE WAS SHOT ON TOP OF THE NILGIRI MOUNTAINS.
6. THE SCENE FROM JAB TAK HAI JAAN WHERE SHAH RUKH KHAN APPEARS RIDING A ROYAL ENFIELD ACROSS A BARREN FIELD WAS SHOT AT BEAUTIFUL PANGONG LAKE IN LADAKH
7. GOLDEN TEMPLE IN RAB NE BANA DI JODI
8. MAIN HOON NA WAS SHOT EXTENSIVELY IN DARJEELING. ALMOST THE FIRST HALF OF THE MOVIE WAS SHOT IN DARJEELING
9. FATEHPUR SIKRI IN THE MOVIE PARDES
10. WAI VILLAGE NEAR SATARA IN MAHARASHTRA WAS A PRIME LOCATION IN THE MOVIE SWADES
Please share you thoughts in the comments section below.