1. “Whatever happens, happens for the best”
Oh yea? How is it for the best that now I am the member of the Proud Forever Alone Society?
2. “You’ll save so much money”
I don’t want that much money if I am going to be alone anyway.
3. “Its been a while you are moping. He/she has clearly moved on”
Dude, you are giving me more reasons to mope. This is not a friggin’ competition.
4. “I never really liked him/her anyway”
Really? Damn! That’s such a game changer now! I mean…!!
5. “You deserve better, champ”
Thank you. That’s very insightful. That’s why I am single right now?
6. “There are lot of fish in the sea”
But I want that particular fish now, the one that exited my life very recently.
7. “I told you not to get so attached”
Yes, too bad I don’t have a scale to measure and stop how attached I am. Can I borrow yours the next time? Puuhhlleaassee? 🙂
8. “He/She wasn’t right for you”
How come you never told that when we were together?
9. “Single life is fun life”
Aha? So that’s why I see so many people lamenting on how alone they are and how they lack a social life?
10. “Its okay, trust me you are going to be okay”
Trust me, I am not too thrilled to hear that. Just stop.
Had a broken heart recently? Or wait, tag someone who broke up recently just to get on their nerves 😀