Bangladesh is a beautiful place with its cool and serene atmosphere, famous wildlife areas, jungles, mountains and to be watched lakes. Bangladesh has many historical places and monuments built at the times of Mughals and are still preserved till now. Due to these famous valleys and monument here, it has created the maximum fuzz in the word. Let’s check the ten best places to be visited in Bangladesh.
1. Patenga Beech is situated in Chittagong.
2. This is the most famous park in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It has been able to attract many tourists due to its natural environment, cool breeze and the green lush everywhere.
3. Lalgarh fort is situated in Dhaka and was built under Mughal Subahda Mohammad Azam shah and two more members.
4. Cox’s Bazaar is in Chittagong and is famous for its natural and sandy atmosphere there. This is one of the longest beeches in the world and had to be included in the list.
5. Sundarbans is the most beautiful forest in the world with major preserved wild life.
6. Bandar ban literally means Dam of monkeys. This is a beautiful tourist place in Bangladesh with many Buddhist temples there.
7. Sonargaon is small place in Chittagong and is said to be a golden treasure for the people of Bangladesh.
8. Rajshahi is the most tourist attracted place due to its climatic condition and non populated environment.
9. Chittagong is a division in Bangladesh for great hiking, adventure and thrilling experience.
10. Borga acts as a transport hub for most of the tourist passengers and this is the closest major town to Indian border.
Did we miss any place? If yes then share it in comments section below.