“Nerd girls are the world’s most underutilized romantic resource. And guys, do not tell me that nerd girls are not hot because that shows a Paris Hilton-esque failure to understand hotness.”- John Greene.
We couldn’t agree more. Here, a post dedicated to all the nerd girls out there. Nope, not the ones that wear fake nerd frames and pout with red lipstick.
1. You prefer video games and books to shopping.
You would rather wage wars.
2. As a result, your wardrobe is mostly basic tees and jeans. Shopping is so tedious.
3. You own more books than you own lipsticks.
You are proud of your collection of hard back preciousness.
4. When you read a new book, you have to resist the urge to catch glimpse of a word or two in the next page.
Because you don’t want to spoil the suspense but also kind of want to.
5. Its important that the ear plugs are plugged in right.
Left to left, right to right. Damnit!
6. You are mostly single because you are used to high standards.
The standards set by your literary heroes.
7. You scribble random quotes on notebooks.
Your brain can’t contain them all.
8. Your phone camera roll is screenshots of various quotes and random ,abstract images.
From Instagram and Tumblr.
9. Girls automatically assume you are a tomboy.
You can’t help it. They’ll never understand how sappy you are.
10. But you prefer your books and literature and videos to boys and drama.
Rocking those nerd frames just because you can? Let us know!