Fruits are one the basic and staple food known to man. Although we have already discussed about the most expensive fruits in the world, here we would like to focus on the most unusual and weird fruits actually existing in the world.
1. Horned Melon is also known as Blowfish fruit in the United States and is one the unusual fruits which has horns shaped like spikes.
2. Rambutan is commonly eaten in Southeast Asia which tends to fool around due to its hairy looking outer surface.
3. Dragon fruit have dragon scales-like exterior because of the white flesh with black seeds.
4. Snakeskin fruit looks like the peel of a snake, when peeled out it looks like garlic clove.
5. Akebia Quinata is attacked by flies and is commonly used in china, Japan, Korea.
6. Noni fruit is found in the Southeast Asia which is usually mixed with other fruits to make juice.
7. Cupuacu is a light yellow flesh which tastes like a pear with a touch of banana.
8. Passion fruit is from South America whose skin has shown some traces of poison, cyanogenic glycosides.
9. Mammee apple looks like a bitter tasting fruit but its flesh tastes sweet which can further be preserved.
10. Buddha Hand possesses a sweet aromatic fragrance, which is used as perfume in rooms and clothes by the Chinese and Japanese.