There are hundreds and hundreds of cartoons invented and screened every year, but few among them are quite appealing yet disturbing to be watched. One among these cartoons is Pokémon, who got huge love and fan within few years after appearing on screen. Here we mention you some disturbing facts about the cartoon Pokémon all Pokémon lovers should know.
1. Gothita, the Pokémon only stares people like she is seeing them for the first time but after reaching 32 levels she masters hypnosis and steals away people at night. Once it reaches the level of 41, they are empowered to see the future and also their death.
2. The Ghost Pokémon has a supernatural power and interest of pursuing kids who don’t follow the rules, because he enjoys the sound of them crying!
3. If a traveler is going through a desert in the thick of night, Cacturne will follow you. These Pokémon are biding their time and waiting for the traveler to enervate and become incapable of moving.
4. Gorebyss is one among those aggressive Pokémon that when it spots prey, it inserts its thin mouth into the prey’s body and then drains the quarry of its body liquids.
5. Grimer spends its time in polluted water; indulging on pollution and sewage to survive but you need to get this Pokémon moving through the world and it will never be the same.
6. Drowzee is one among miraculous Pokémon which barely touches human. You can see him moving around the neighbors house and eating up dreams of children, because they are more tastier than any nectar.
7. The spoink is a pig headed Pokémon that can a little weird and creepy to know about. Rumbustious attitude of spoink says that, if it stops springing, it stops breathing and yes it really does.
8. It is whispered that any child who mistakes Drifloon for a balloon and holds on in his hand, he would be sure to go ‘missing’.
9. Haunter’s tongue is made of gas and if it licks the victim, its starts shaking constantly until death eventually comes to him. Specialty of Hunter is it hides in the dark, and plan on how to take life of any person coming close to them.
10. Dusclops’s body is completely hollow and it is believed that there is nothing inside. Due to this reason, this Pokémon will absorb anything into its body, and nothing will ever come back out.
11. Hile Paras’ is one of the iconic ones who relationship with mushrooms isn’t exactly normal. Paras feeds the mushrooms with its body, and the fungus provides additional means of defense.
So, are you a Pokemon fan? Would you like to add some more in the list?