Prabhu Deva was born on April 3rd, 1973 in Mysore Karnataka. He is well known for his dancing skills across all the corners of our country. Prabhu Deva also proved his mark in acting and directing. His career started in the early 90’s and he has an experience of over 25 years. He also directed some Bollywood films, including Salman Khan’s Wanted (2009).
Prabhu Deva celebrates his 43rd birthday on April 3rd, 2016. So here we present you 11 Facts you didn’t know about the Michael Jackson of India.
1. His full name is Prabhu Deva Sundaram
2. He is an Actor, Director, Dance Choreographer, Producer
3. Prabhu Deva has worked in 5 Indian languages (films) – Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada
4. Deva made his direction debut in Tollywood with the film Nuvvostanante Nenuoddantana.
This film was later remade by him in Bollywood as Ramaiya Vastavaiya
5. Prabhu Deva is known as India’s Michael Jackson for his Outstanding Dance moves
For More Videos, Subscribe Us Now
6. Prabhu Deva was inspired by his father Mugur Sundar (South Indian Film Choreographer) in learning Dance
7. He learnt Classical Dance forms like Bharatanatyam & Western Styles also.
8. Prabhu Deva choreographed more than 100 movies, directed 13 movies and produced 4 movies.
9. Prabhu Deva played the lead role in India’s first 3D dance film ABCD (Any Body Can Dance)
10. On his 39th birthday, Prabhu Deva performed at the Opening Ceremony of 2012 IPL in Chennai along with stalwarts like Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor & Katy Perry.
11. Prabhu Deva won 2 National Awards for Best Choreography.
We wish him a very Happy Birthday..!!
Image Source: Google Images