When it comes to marriage in India, people go back way worth to decades into the requirements of culture and basically stay stagnant on it. Let it be the family of a Parsi, a Punjabi or a south Indian, all of them take as much pride in their values for selecting the bride or the groom.
But, modernization in the way of finding the perfect match has changed over the period of time. From brokers to newspapers to the matrimonial sites the way to publish ads for the matrimony has changed except for the requirements.
Here is a list of the matrimonial ads placed in the newspapers by some exceptional cases. Enjoy the read,
1. The Punjabi Khatris have a lot of demands
2. Believe the innocent divorcee
3. Visa No bAR… LOL !!!
4. Brahmins want a non-veg girl!!!
5. This ones a fitness freak
6. Mom’s impeccable search or speech
7. Quality of Burkha matters
8. Don’t worry. It’s curable
9. Much irony. Such hypocrisy
10. Asking too much there, aren’t you?
11. “Bulk order de rahe ho kya?”
‘hahahaha’, ‘LoL’ ,’ROFL’ which one is yours after seeing this 😛
If you are planning to put up a matrimonial ad on some newspaper, I suggest you learn from these mistakes, and … don’t. 😛 😛