11 Rarely Known Facts About Hinduism Which Will Make Your Day
Hinduism is one of the oldest religions of the world and largest in the world after Christianity and Islam and its set of opinions is well appreciated by all faiths, religions of the world. But there are some facts about the religion that not even its followers know.
Let’s know about 10 facts related to the Hinduism which are known by very less followers ……
1. Hinduism is Third largest religion globally
Globally , Hinduism comes at the third place. The biggest two religions are Christianity and Islam.
2. There is No Known Founder of Hinduism
Hindu religion is so old that religion has not known founder .
3. Equal importance to all Deities
In most of the religions, the concept of god focuses more on males, but Hinduism gives same place to female dieties.
4. Om is the perception of something
The term Om which is considered very sacred in the Hinduism is actually the sound form expression of the consciousness.
5. Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism were all Derived from Hinduism
The founders of all these three religions were originally Hindus.
6. The Pursuit of Wealth is Not a Sin as per Hinduism
Most of the religions of the world forbid accumulation of wealth but the Hinduism doesn’t.
7. Hinduism is One of the Oldest Religions
Rig Veda was written over 3800 years ago, which makes it one of the oldest scriptures. Thus Hinduism is one of the oldest religions in the world.
8. Hinduism Believes in One God in Many Forms
It’s all upto on individuals, which god they want to follow .
9. Hinduism Maintains Circular Concept of Time
In the Hindu religion, time has been divided into four ages . These ages keep on repeating in the same cycle .
10. 108 is Considered an Favourable Number
That is why the malas have 108 pearls . Actually, 108 is the ratio of the distances of sun and moon from planet earth .
11. The goal of Hinduism is Moksha
The main aim of hinduism at self realisation .
Ohhh….It is so interesting to know facts which are rarely known even by the followers 😛
If u like then Share this with your family and friends to see their weird reactions after reading this 😛