Many actors only know 2-3 languages but when it comes to some role in traditional way they have to learn those new language as per the role they are offered.
1. Kangana Rananut: Haryanvi for Tanu Weds Manu Returns
2. Aamir Khan: Bhojpuri for PK
3. Saurabh Shukla: Bengali for Barfi
4. Aamir Khan: Marathi for Talaash
5. Deepika Padukone: Tamil for Chennai Express
6. Imraan Khan: Haryanvi for Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola
7. Deepika Padukone: Bengali for Piku
8. Ranveer Singh & Anushka Sharma: Delhi language for Band Baja Baraat
9. Different Actors: Different Languages For Different States In Chak De India
10. Irfaan Khan: Bihari for Paan Singh Tomar
11. Priyanka Chopra: Telugu for Toofan
12. Dhanush: Hindi for Raanjhanaa
What are your views on this? Don’t you think the actors challenged themselves? Do let us know in the Comments section down below.