The 100-crore club is an unofficial designation by Indian film industry to refer to the films that have collected net Rs. 100 crore or more after the deduction of the entertainment tax. It is a premier box-office club in Bollywood. Many actors are still not a part of this. Actors like Vidya Balan, Amitabh Bachchan are still not a part of this coveted club. The year 2018 is lined with more promising films to be released late in the year. The half of the year has ended. The films released in this time period have already set new records. A lot of films have touched the remarkable 100 crore club. Here is the list of the actors who have entered the 100 Crore Club in 2018. Some of the actors are not in the lead roles. But they are a part of these significant films which entered the premium 100-crore club.
1. Dia Mirza – Sanju
2. Vicky Kaushal – Raazi and Sanju
3. Tiger Shroff – Baaghi 2
4. Manoj Bajpayee – Baaghi 2
5. Prateik Babbar – Baaghi 2
6. Darshan Kumar – Baaghi 2
7. Shahid Kapoor – Padmaavat
8. Aditi Rao Hydari – Padmaavat
9. Jim Sarbh – Padmaavat
10. Nushrat Bharucha – Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety
11. Kartik Aaryan – Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety
12. Sunny Nijar – Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety
13. Bobby Deol – Race 3
14. Saqib Saleem – Race 3
We really hope some more actors join the league soon.