1. SOTY isn’t her debut movie. Alia Bhatt’s first acting role was as a child artist in Sangharsh (1999), starring Akshay Kumar and Preity Zinta where she played the younger version of Zinta’s character.
2. That the actress is extremely big on men’s perfumes. In face, she sometimes wear them too.
3. Alia’s an introvert in real life.
4. Her nickname was “Aloo” as a kid because she was very fat and chubby.
5. She is half-Kashmiri and German from her mother’s side and Gujrati from her father’s side.
6. She had to loose 16 kgs for her movie, Student of the year.
7. Even though she had lost that weight for SOTY, she had vowed not to cut her hair for any role.
8. She has been awarded as The Most Desirable Woman of 2012 and Hot-list 2012 Most Promising Female Newcomer (2013) by Times of India.
9. She was raised as an Atheist.
10. She’s an extremely talented artist as well.
11. She is a foodie.
12. Alia Bhatt graduated from Jamnabhai Narsee School IBDP in May 2011.
13. The name of her girl gang is “Spice Girls”.
14. She has launched her own line of clothing for women, in association with the online fashion portal Jabong.com
Do you have anything to share about Alia. Feel free to share in comments section below.