NET NEUTRALITY – today we all are aware of what it is and how is it going to effect our lives. The battle for net neutrality is still on and thousands of mails are being sent to TRAI everyday to make it realize that INTERNET is something which shouldn’t be disturbed at all as Internet Service providers can very easily restrict users accessing a particular website while giving an undue advantage to other websites.
You can know about what NET NEUTRALITY is all about HERE.
Here are 15 trolls made on Net Neutrality which tries to explain what it is and how can it effect our life in the daily rush.
It also reminds us to do our part by Logging on to www.savetheinternet.in and send a small mail to TRAI. Remember we just have 9 Days left. Hurry Up if you haven’t done it yet. SAVE THE INTERNET!!
1. Start Saving To Pay For Your Internet Bills
2. When Your Dad Doesn’t Agree To Pay Extra For A Particular Plan
3. Mr. Lucky
4. The Taglines Of All Service Providers Would Change To This
5. Yes We All need Net Neutrality
6. Internet Service Providers Would be Like..
7. ISP’s Would control our lives then
8. customer care would react something like this
9. using FB, Twitter Would be a status symbol then
10. if you cannot pay then you have to go with the slower speed
11. Raise your voice now! 9 days left!!
12. ISP’s would be at a demanding position
13. all you will have is FB Plan, twitter Plan, Skype Plan..
14. be scared very scared!!
15. when you try watching a clip or a movie on internet
To raise your voice against the same all you have to do send a small mail to The Chairman of TRAI, which is very simple. Below give is the step wise procedure of same which will hardly take 1 minute. I would request to report using all your Email ID’s and Share with each and everyone you know.
1. Open www.savetheinternet.in
2. Click on Blue tab with ‘Send your response’
3. It will automatically copy the content to be mailed to TRAI with all 20 Questions and their answers too.
4. Select your Email Service Provider, it will redirect you to the respective Email site and New Email tab will Pop up with Subject, Email ID of Recipient, etc.
5. Press ‘Ctrl V’ on the main body of Email (Content is already Copied during Step 3).
6. Press ‘Send’
You are done!!