Well, here are ten things that happen when you are in the final year in college.
SO.MANY.PHOTOGRAPHS. #Nostalgia #FinalYearSelfie #MissYouGuys
2. You suddenly are making amends with people
“Its okay, we are cool now”. You have buried the hatchet with most people whom you hated with a passion.
3. You decide to study well and get good grades
With a desperate hope of making your GPA marginally respectable.
4. Breakups are a everyday story
As couples are now worried about future and how they might not be together. Reality sucks.
5. You think about the big bad world of responsibility and adult-ship with a sense of fear
6. You spend more time with friends
Your parents are also so much more lenient now than ever.
7. Teachers are also easy on you
They don’t grill you over missed assignments and tanked attendance.
8. You wonder about how much you have changed
From being what you were to what you are.
9. You freak out over how you are growing up too fast
And make bucket lists. You HAVE to seize the day NOW!
10. You are weirdly nostalgic
Little things like going to the college cafeteria makes you weep with joy. I mean, its only two more months 🙁
11. Plans of higher education is always around
That makes you anxious.
12. You want to make as many memories as possible
13. Your farewell party planning is ALWAYS on
14. You start deciding on what to wear, and in shower you practice the speech you’ll deliver
15. You will tell your juniors to not just study but to live it up
16. You miss your seniors
Even the ones that made life hell.
17. You try reasoning that there is Facebook and WhatsApp, and you’ll never really miss your friends
18. But heart of your heart, only you know how much its gonna suck when college life is over
19. So you are always in on plans and not running away with stupid reasons
20. Because at the end of the day,you know its an era coming the end
Chalo, abhi tagging shuru karo 🙁 Graduation is coming 🙁