Shahrukh Khan is a name that makes millions of admirers’ hearts race. A moniker that is enough to make all fans jump with joy. He is someone who taught the definition of love and the romantic approach to show love via the eyes. He is known as King Khan for a reason. The Fan actor has been in the profession for 30 years, and we’re sure fans are grateful to the filmmakers who discovered him and decided to debut him. In this article, listed 25 dialogues of Shahrukh Khan.
To commemorate SRK’s 30 years in the industry, we decided to compile a list of his 25 most memorable dialogues…
- “Kabhi kabhi jeetne ke liye kuch haarna padta hai….aur haar kar jeetne wale ko baazigar kehte hain” (Sometimes, in order to win, you must be willing to lose….and the person who wins the ultimate game is known as a Baazigar.)
- “Rishtey sirf khoon se nai hote mohabbat se bhi bante hain.” (Relationships are formed not just through blood, but also by love).
- “Dil to har kisi ke pass hota hai, lekin sab dilwale nai hote.” (Everyone has a heart, but not everyone has a nice heart).
- “Hum ek baar jeete hain, ek baar marrte, shadi bhi ek baar hoti hai, aur pyar bhi ek baar hota hai.” (We only live once, die once, marry once, and fall in love once).
- “Sacchi mohabbat sirf zindagi me ek baar hoti hai aur jab hoti hai to koi bhagwan ya khuda use nakamiyab nai hone deta” (True love occurs just once in a lifetime, and God never allows it to fail).
- “Agar tujhe pyar karti hai, yeh palat ke dekhegi…palat palat.” (If she loves you, she will turn around and see you).
- “Sachhi mohabbat ke liye aankhon ki nahi… “Dil ki zaroorat hai.” (To detect real love you don’t need sight you need heart).
- “Achche insaan hamesha acche kaam karte hai” (Good people always do good).
- “Pyar dosti hai.” If meri achi dost nahi ban sakti, then main usse kabhi pyaar kar hi nahi sakta. “Toh pyaar hota hi nahi kyunki dosti bina.” (Love is friendship; if she can’t be my best friend, I can’t love her because you can’t be in love if you can’t be friends).
- “Kismat badi kutti cheez hai, saali kabhi bhi palat jaati hai” (Destiny is a jerk; she may change her mind at any time).
- “Bade bade desho main, aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai.” (In huge countries, such tiny things keep happening).
- “Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho, toh puri kainaat useh tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai.” (It is claimed that if you want something with all your heart, the entire world conspires to make it happen).
- “Beauty goods chehra nikharta hai… “No, khoobsurati nahi badhti.” (attractiveness cosmetics just enhance the face… they do not boost attractiveness).
- “Ab hum aap ko achi tarah samajh lete hain… “Toh dusre kya sochte hai, it makes no difference… at all.” (It doesn’t matter what others think of us when we genuinely understand ourselves).
- “Hum itni kursiyan dekhte hai ek khareedne se phir apna life partner choose karne se pehle options dekhne mein kya problem hai?” (If we look at so many chairs before deciding on one, why can’t we look at possibilities while deciding on a partner?
- “Saare dar mitana zaroori hai! Safe feel karne ke liye!” (In order to feel safe we need to eradicate all our concerns first).
- “Don’t underestimate the power of the common man.”
- “Mujhe States Ke Naam Na Sunai Dete Hai Na Dikhai Dete Hai….”INDIA, Sirf Ek Mulk Ka Naam Sunai Deta Hai. “I can’t hear or see the states’ sane…”I can only think of one country, India.”
- “Life Mein Aur Film Mein, ant mein sab kuch theek ho jaata hai,” says the 19-year-old. (In movies and in reality, everything works out in the end).
- “Ajnabiyon ki baat Sun Leni Chahiye…Kabhi Kabhi Ajnabi Apno Se Zyada Jaante Hain”. (You Should Pay Attention To Strangers…Sometimes Strangers Know More Than Our Nearest and Dearest).
- “Don aadmi ka naam bhool sakta hai, lekin ye nahin bhoolega ki usse dafnaaya kahan hai,” says the speaker. (Don can forget a man’s name, but he cannot forget where he was buried).
- “Main kisi se advice nahi leta, lekin doosron ke liye hamesha tayyar rehta hoon.” (I don’t take advise from anyone, but I am always ready to provide counsel to others).
- “Unhe mat bhulo, joh tumhe tab jaante the jab tum kuch nahi the…” kyuki bas yeh hi hai, hamesha sach bolenge.” (Don’t forget those who knew you when you were nothing; only these individuals will always give you the truth).
- “Who sirf star nahi hai, duniya hai meri.” (He’s not only a celebrity, he’s my universe).
- Main nahi manta hamara desh duniya ka sabse mahaan desh hai, ki hum mein kabiliyat hai, taqat hai, apne desh ko mahaan banana ki.” (I do not feel our nation is the finest in the world, but I do believe we have the capacity and strength to make our country the best).
To conclude, I can say that Shahrukh Khan has mastered every kind of film he’s been a part of throughout the years, creating a body of work that will inspire future generations. He’s done it all, from comedy to action to romance to drama, and he’s convinced everyone of the grit that is firmly entrenched in him as an artist.
On June 25, 1992, he began his adventure with Deewana, starring Divya Bharti and Rishi Kapoor, and it was the start of a superstar’s journey. Hope you enjoyed these 25 dialogues of Shahrukh Khan.
Also Read – 8 Best Performances of Shah Rukh Khan