31 Essential Things You Need To Carry While Getting Admission In DU
There are certain things that you need to keep in mind while getting admission in any DU College and this is the list of essentials you will be required to carry with you to do the same if you don’t want to come back for admission the next day. Carry this stuff and get done with your admission in a day.
Official Documents Required
1. Class XII Mark-sheet: Original
2. Class X Mark-sheet: Original
3. Passing Certificate: Original
4. Migration Certificate: Original
5. Birth Certificate: Original
6. Provisional Certificate: Original
7.Leaving/Transfer Certificate: Original
8. Character Certificate: Original-Not more than 6 months old
9. Those students who have not studied Hindi up to class Xth are required to carry their class 8th mark-sheet with them as an evidence of having/not having studies the same language up to class 8.
10. At least 12 passport size photographs (Don’t even make the mistake of carrying just 3-4 passport size photographs)
11. SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate
12. OMR Sheet/ Common re-Admissiom Form
13. In case of gap year, self attested declaration on the prescribed format.
14. An identity proof: Aadhar card, Voter ID card
15. In case any of your parent has changed their name or the name mentioned on your school documents isn’t the same as the one mentioned in other official documents, you can carry an affidavit for the change of name.
16. Anti Ragging affidavit: Not necessary but some colleges ask for it.5
Keep at least 6 copied of all the documents with you because you will be requiring the same at the time of cancellation also in case you get admission in a better college. No college returns the xerox-copies so don;t hope that you will get all those xerox-copies back. To avoid any mess, carry at least 6 copies.
Keep in mind that before submitting all the xerox copies, you must self-attest them by signing all the xerox copies.
Stationary Items & Other Items Required:
1. Black and Blue ball pens
2. Sharpened pencils
3. A sharpener and an eraser
4. Glue stick or fevicol
5. A pair of Scissors
6. Paper clips
7. Alt pins
8. Stapler (with extra pins)
9. A file containing all the required documents
10. Admission fee + extra money for travelling (Carry more money than mentioned online in the admission fee column because usually that amount excludes other charges.)
Note: This year few colleges’ admission fee is more than 10,000-12,000 so don’t think that your work will be done if you are carrying just 9,000. That was the fee few years back. So, do carry a debit card and also, check whether there are any ATMs located near your college.
11. A map of your campus where you are getting admission.
12. If you are travelling by car, must download the Google Navigator App in your mobile in case you don;t remember/know the directions.
13. A water bottle or a bottle of glucose
14. Something to eat like biscuits.
15. Your phone (fully charged) and talk time.
If we missed something, do mention in the comment section.