“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own action.” The 14th Dalai Lama quoted. The Nobel Peace Prize winner, Tenzin Gyatso is the current Dalai Lama and is the longest-lived incumbent. Have a look at 7 unknown facts about the religious monk of all mankind-
1. The Dalai Lama’s name is Jetsun Jamphel Ngawang Lobsang Yeshe Tenzin Gyatso.
2. He loves doing gardening, meditating and repairing watches.
3. He was found by Tibetan monks when he was just 2 years old.
4. As a child, The Dalai Lama wanted to become an engineer.
5. His residence, Potala Palace and Norbulingka, both are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
6. His parents had 16 children but only 7 survived past infancy.
7. Once Dalai Lama was asked about the purpose of life, he answered “to be happy”.
Don’t forget to leave your spiritual response in the comment section below.