Which is the best time and place to propose to someone whom you love. Well, there is no definite answer to this. It totally depends upon you and the other person’s feelings. In fact, if both love each other, then even time and place doesn’t matter. But what happens to those guys, who knows that the answer from the one whom you love could be Yes or could be No. In that case, we can give you some suggestions.
Just try to take her out to one of these places and then express your feelings and propose here. Simple ! Ain’t it.
So, here are some beautiful locations where you could propose to that special one
1. Taj Mahal – Love can do anything and the strongest symbol of love is Taj Mahal which King Shah Jahan built in the memory of his beautiful wife Mumtaz.
2. Leh, literally on top of the world. No phone, no Facebook, unless you really want to have access to those. A perfect place to propose the one you love in the nature’s lap.
3. During Rains at Mumbai’s Famous Marine Drive, in the evening or at night, the girl cannot say NO when you get on your knees and say I LOVE YOU to her.
4. Jog Falls in Karnataka – The second highest waterfall in India, such of a kind you haven’t experienced before. One can fall in love with the place and can expect a YES as answer from your loved one too.
5. During Snowfall at Dalhousie in Himachal Pradesh – Dalhousie is one of the best snowy hill stations colonized by Britishers. One of the great places to start your love story.
6. A full moonlight at Rann of Kutch, is a must see place. Completely covered by White Salt, you can’t miss to go to this place with the one you love.
7. Dal Lake in Srinagar is another symbol of love. Just you and her on a boat early morning or in the evening while the sun is setting down. A perfect moment to propose. Ain’t it !
8. Dona Paula Beach in Goa – This beach is famous after a couple Dona and Paula. The saying is, Dona who was married to Paula a fisherman, once ventured into the sea for fishing and never came back. His wife Dona waited for him at dock for so many years that she died and turned into a rock. There are several stories based on the couple. But the bottomline is the love story of this couple which made the beach famous. A perfect destination for to-be lovers.
Have you been to anyone of these places. Or are you still thinking to express your feelings to that special one. Let us know in the comments section below.