David Beckham former England footballer on Thursday was disqualified from driving for the next six months because of using his phone while driving.
The ace footballer has previously admitted the offence as he drove his Bentley in London and he was spotted by a member of the public.
Beckham was given a 6 penalty point on his licence at Bromley Magistrates Court in the south of London and fined him $975 dollar and also ordered him to pay 100 pounds for prosecution charge and 75 pounds for surcharge fee.
Well, as per the district court judge Catherine Moore said he already had six points on his licence for the previous speeding case and now he has 12 points on his licence. As he has 12 points limit so his licence will be disqualified.
The former Real Madrid player was present in the court and spoke to give his details. He wore a dark grey suit and tie.
The prosecution lawyer stated he was photographed by a member as he was using his phone while driving in slow moving traffic.
The defence lawyer said Beckham was driving slowly and has no recollection of the day and the incident.
While driving no matter what we should never use phones even if you’re not speeding!