It is said that Albert Einstein had a brain like no other, which apparently gets confirmed by means of this riddle. He created it during his childhood but as per the claims, only 2% people in the whole world are capable of solving it.
First of all, let’s take a look at the riddle which has shaken the whole world:
- In a street there are five houses, painted five different colors.
- In each house lives a person of different nationality
- These five homeowners each drink a different kind of beverage, smoke different brand of cigar and keep a different pet.
Now the question is,
“WHO OWNS THE FISH?”
Einstein also gave hints to solve the puzzle. Here it is:
- The Brit lives in a red house.
- The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
- The Dane drinks tea.
- The Green house is next to, and on the left of the White house.
- The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
- The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
- The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The man living in the center house drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
- The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.
Are you ready to solve it? Go ahead! Best of luck!
Better give it a try once and if you are still not able to find the solution then scroll below to see the answer!
Did you give up? If you are still not able to find the solution, here it is: