After DeepVeer’s wedding, everyone in the Bollywood and Hollywood is excited about Nickyanka’s perfect and royal union. It’s a known fact that the wedding celebrations will happen from 30th Nov to 2nd Dec in Jodhpur’s royal Umaid Bhawan Palace and the palace is the equal source of attention here. Why, you ask?
Well, there’s a reason why Priyanka and Nick have locked a palace in Jodhpur for their wedding instead of Mumbai or NYC. Every inch of Umaid Bhavan palace reflects royalty and is a treat for eyes. If you have one look at it, you will know why every rich couple dreams to get married there or at least spend a day together.
Here are some important things about Nickyanka’s wedding venue that you want to know.
1. Umaid Bhawan was originally constructed in 1943 and was named after Maharaja Umaid Singh who was the royal grandfather of Gaj Singh, the present owner. It’s the world’s 6th largest private residence.
2. The palace has 347 rooms and has been divided into 3 parts i.e. a family museum, the heritage hotel managed by Taj Hotels and the palace complex.
3. The palace complex is set in the 26 acres land and 15 acres of that is covered with beautiful gardens.
4. The palace has been honoured with several prestigious awards like ‘The Best WOW effect’ for a Luxury Hotel’ at the Worldwide Hospitality Awards 2018 in Paris for its Mehrangarh Fort experience and TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice Awards for the best hotel in 2016
5. The hotel has 64 grand rooms and suites which are divided into 5 different categories. Each room is iconic in itself as it provides a great combination of traditional decor and modern amenities. Even a basic room costs as much as Rs 40,000 per night and that too if you book two weeks prior.
6. There are a set of rooms called the Maharaja and Maharani suites which provide a lavish view of the courtyard and Mehrangarh Fort respectively.
7. Private dining experience is also available where you can give your partner a fairy tale experience by opting for ‘private dining in fairy tale settings, handcrafted menus and the magnificent palace as a backdrop’.
8. There are super luxurious spas and pools to get into some relaxation mode in a royal way.
9. You can order a private heritage walk and private dining and you will be treated as the personal guest of Maharaja.
10. The palm court marble used in the palace is the same as in the Taj Mahal at Agra.
Isn’t that amazing? We are really looking forward to the wedding of Nickyanka now and wish them a great time together.