Soccer is one of the most played sport worldwide. This amazing game has won the hearts of many. Whether you’re new or already a die-hard fan of soccer, you need to know about these players who have the most career goals in the history of soccer.
Here we present the list for the players with the most career goals in the history of soccer. All the top goal scorers have an impressive rate of scoring.
Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation is an organization that is responsible for calculating statistics associated with football. According to rankings by RSSSF, following are the top 10 goal scorers.
1. Josef Bican (Czech Republic) – 805 goals from 530 matches
2. Romario (Brazil) – 772 goals from 994 matches
3. Pele (Brazil) – 767 goals from 831 matches
4. Ferenc Puskas (Hungary) – 746 goals from 754 matches
5. Gerd Muller (Germany) – 735 goals from 793 matches
6. Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal) – 671 goals from 944 matches
7. Lionel Messi (Argentina) – 640 goals from 814 matches
8. Ferenc Deak (Hungary) – 576 goals
9. Uwe Seeler (Germany) – 575 goals from 649 matches
10. Tulio Maravilha (Brazil) – 575 goals
Guinness World Record Holders
The Guinness World Record for the most goals scored in a specified period is 1,281 by the Brazilian great Pele.
Arthur Friedenreich scored a total of 557 goals in official matches. He is cited by the Guinness World Records for scoring an undocumented 1,329 goals over 26 years of playing.
These players are awesome and have given their best to the game, don’t you agree?