The world needs to know more about our neighboring country, Pakistan. It has been typecasted for all the bad reasons but it is time to move ahead of it and appraise the fact it has some great world records.
1. More than 50% of the Worlds hand-sewed football is manufactured in Pakistan
2. Pakistan is the Home for Largest Irrigation System of the World
3. The Youngest Civil Judge comes from Pakistan
Muhammad Ilyas set the Guinness World Records by becoming the Youngest civil judge at the age of 20.
4. Highest paved international road in the World
The Karakoram Highway connects Tibet of China and Pakistan.
5. World’s largest deep-sea port is in Pakistan
Gwadar port situated in Balochistan province of Pakistan.
6. The World Largest Private Ambulance Network in the World belongs to Pakistan
Abdul Sattar Edhi is the man behind this humanitarian work.
7. Pakistan in the first Islamic country to attain Nuclear Power
8.Pakistan’s National Anthem tune ranks first in the top three tunes of the World
9.Pakistan is the home to Second largest salt mines of the world – Khewra Mines
10. Pakistan is the largest producer of Chickpeas
Now, We hope that the world will be able to recognize Pakistan above and beyond its set image.
What else do you feel is beautiful in Pakistan and worth noticing? Please let everybody know