Reliance Jio always gives good things to its customers; yes, the company has a habit of coming up with surprises and this time, it has made us happy with a new “Dhan Dhana Dhan” offer.
To bring a smile to the face of customers, Jio is offering 100 percent cashback on a recharge of Rs 399; you got it right! If you get a recharge of Rs 399 done, you are entitled to a 100 percent cashback, what better offer can we get!
This is a special Diwali offer and will go on only from 12th of October to 18th of October. Even though data pack is already active on one’s phone, he is eligible for this recharge of Rs 399.
Here’s what Jio Tweeted;
— Reliance Jio (@reliancejio) October 11, 2017
What this plan is all about?
When you get the recharge of Rs 399 done, you will get 100 percent cashback in the form of 8 vouchers of Rs 50 each i.e. Rs 400 (8×50). You can use redeem the vouchers on your next recharge. There are few things that you need to know about this plan.
1. The vouchers can be redeemed only after 15th of November.
2. You can use only 1 voucher at a time. Even though you are getting 8 vouchers, you will not be able to use them together. For using 8 vouchers, you need to recharge 8 times.
3. The voucher is applicable on future recharge of Rs 309 or above (Calling packs) or on Rs 91 or above (Data packs).
4. If you give use one voucher of Rs 50, you will have to pay the balance amount. For instance, if you are doing a recharge of Rs 309, you will get Rs 50 off and you need to pay just Rs 259.
5. There is no validity for using these vouchers. You can use them anytime after 15th of November.
6. You will get these vouchers only if you do a recharge of Rs 399 between 12th of October to 18th of October.
7. This recharge can be done either through JioMoney, Paytm, Amazon Pay or Mobikwik or through any Jio retail stores.
This is indeed a wonderful offer, isn’t it? Moreover, Jio has announced that it will introduce some new plans from the 19th of October. Let us wait for it.