Have you ever imagined how the star cast of X-Men would have been of it was made in India?
Even though it this is not happening any time, have a look at some Bollywood superstars who would fit perfectly in the roles of X-Men series.
1. William Stryker – Sanjay Dutt
2. Sabretooth – Ranveer Singh
3. Juggernaut – John Abraham
4. Sebastian Shaw – Abhay Deol
5. Deadpool – Arshad Warsi
6. Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat – Alia Bhatt
7. Kurt / Nightcrawler – Kunal Kapoor
8. Lady Deathstrike – Deepika
9. Rogue – Parineeti Chopra
Young and beautiful. Can be dynamic.
10. Drake/Iceman – Sushant Singh Rajput
11. Mystique/Raven – Katrina Kaif
No emotions. Good at fighting.
12. Storm – Priyanka Chopra
Calm and composed. Knows how to control her powers. Extremely dangerous when angry. Also, a good friend of Wolverine.
13. Scott/Cyclops – Farhan Akhtar
Leader of X-Men. He can do a great job.
14. Jean Grey – Aishwarya Rai
15. Hank McCoy / Beast – Saif Ali Khan
High pain tolerance. Also has a genius-level intellect.
16. Young Charles Xavier – Ranbir Kapoor
Lot of variations, great actor.
17. Professor X / Old Charles Xavier – Amitabh Bacchan
Maturity and calmness. Also, he can run a school. He has done it before.
18.Wolverine – Hrithik Roshan
19.Erik Lehnsherr / Magneto – Shahrukh Khan
Perfect for a villain fighting for a cause.