The young, nerdy, enthusiast girl appearing in the AT&T ad is Milana. The gorgeous girl is also known for her Refugee help movement #Can’tdonothing. Here are some of the facts about the young talent.
1. Name of the girl featuring in the AT&T Commercial Ad is Milana Vayntrub
2. Milana is a political Refugee. She was born on March 8, 1987 in the USSR (Uzbekistan)and Her family moved to the US when she was only 3 (29 Now)
3. She started acting in Mattel Barbie commercials at the age of 5 but She was first starred on the TV drama ER when she was 8
4. Milana is a High school drop-out, not because she didn’t think education was important but she wanted to advance through her education faster
5. Milana is not only an actress but also a comedian, writer and producer
6. She is a YouTube sensation and has hundreds of videos over the network
7. She has guest starred on a number of TV shows including the famous Key and Peele, Californication, and Silicon Valley
8. She started a Movement to help other Refugees #Can’tDoNothing
She looks so amazing, performs flawlessly and is definitely doing a great job by helping out the refugees.
Do not forget to share and let us know your views about the article, please write in the comments section below.